Quarantined

Okay, so I am skipping ahed because this is probably where all the action and interest it. So, as it's hard to imagine anybody not knowing, there's this thing called "COVID-19" (awful name, if you ask me- you feel so awkward saying it) going around. "COVID-19" is the name of a virus even though it really doesn't sound like the name of one. Last night the President of France gave a speech/declaration thing about it and now as a result we are now officially on quarantine for the next 15 days.
  While we're at home our family has been reading aloud The Chronicles of Narnia and so yesterday I did some inspired art while I listened to maybe every song The Piano Guys ever recorded. (While I'm writing this I'm listening to the Little Women soundtrack by Alexandre Desplat which I absolutely LOVE. In case you are wondering -which you probably aren't- my favourites are Friedrich dances with Jo, Laurie, It's Romance, Snow in the Garden, and The Beach.)  Anyway, here is what I did:

       
  My version of the movie version of The Wardrobe.



It did not occor to me that the blue pen would run when put in contact with water. Oops.



Book version of The Wardrobe. By this time I had more experience with brown watercolors and a plan.


Movie Lucy Pevensie. This girl is adorable.


Movie Susan Pevensie. Not quite as good as Lucy, but I didn't have as good a picture. I also remembered that I think her hair is the reason I started wearing my hair like that. But mine doesn't look as good.

So that's what I did yesterday. Today I have plans to make a "Quarantined" playlist, full of "happy" songs. I've also been readiing The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan this week. How has "COVID-19" affected you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantined #2